Who? This listening session is intended for government organizations that focus on public health (e.g., international, state, regional, territorial, local health department) who
1) receive funds (directly or through a sub-award) from CDC through a cooperative agreement, grant, contract, or other mechanism that supports evaluation activities,
2) have a basic level of familiarity with the Evaluation Framework, and
3) may have used or consulted it in the past.
Individuals do not have to be evaluators to participate.
Why? CDC is refreshing its Framework for Program Evaluation in Public Health in honor of its upcoming 25th anniversary! We need input from intended user groups about what aspect of this framework have worked well and what may need adjusting so it can be refreshed in a manner that continues to serve the evaluation field.
What? During this 90-minute session, we will seek your thoughts and input on
• The relevance of this framework to the context(s) where you work
• Ways in which this framework does/doesn’t foster evaluations that promote health equity
• Major strengths of this framework and opportunities for improvement
CDC’s Framework for Program Evaluation in Public Health: https://www.cdc.gov/evaluation/framework/index.htm
Thank you for your interest in the effort to refresh CDC’s Framework for Program Evaluation in Public Health. In order to register for the upcoming listening sessions, please provide us with the following information.
If you have any questions, you can reach us at CDCeval@cdc.gov