Join the National Center for Productive Aging and Work (NCPAW) for an insightful look at workplace ageism. Speakers will discuss different aspect of ageism, including:
• Fact checking common ageist stereotypes
• Recent research findings on perceptions and prevalence of workplace ageism
• The personal toll of holding ageist beliefs
• The financial cost associated with ageism
• Tips for countering and overcoming workplace ageism
NCPAW Co-Director Dr. Gretchen Petery will be joined by featured speakers Dr. Becca Levy from Yale University, Dr. Rebecca Perron from AARP, and Dr. David Cadiz from Portland State University. This webinar is co-hosted by the NIOSH Total Worker Health® program and the Diversity and Inclusion Office Blueprint in action. Free continuing education opportunities is available for this activity.